Menu
gillianb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Old equipment collection 221974401 14

I have moved house and VM were unable to collect my old equipment before I moved.  Now I have moved how do I contact VM to get the equipment collected?  I refuse on my PAYG phone to pay for holding on for a call centre for 1/2 an hour.

I know that it is not normal for VM to collect equipment but I am unable to get to a Post Office with it and my account is marked that it will be collected from my home.

Help please as I cannot afford to pay the charges for these items.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old equipment collection 221974401 14

Hi gillianb, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about this. 

Picking up equipment isn't something we usually do anymore so I've contacted the returns team to check on this Smiley Happy

Once I know what the process is on this, I'll come back to you to get this sorted Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gillianb, 

Thanks for you patience on this one. 

The head of the Returns team has come back to me now but I'll need some further information from you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gillianb
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been sent some pieces of cardboard but no instructions.  I will try and find a box to put it all in.  

0 Kudos