cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old account to New account

grandtheftaidan
Joining in

Hi. So had a home move over a month ago. Got a new account number and area reference number. However when i go to log in with my details, I'm still shown my old bill, which is useless. In doing so, I cant access anything on my new account, or pay any bills... as a late fee has now been added. Even though a DD was set up on the original account. Trying to register with a different email address simply does not work. Been told an IT Ticket has been raised to transfer accounts, yet 4 separate people have tried doing this and its still not sorted!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi grandtheftaidan, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issue when you attempt to login to your online account and view bills. 

I can see a ticket has been raised with our IT team to resolve and this can take 3-5 working days to complete. If you are still unable to view your bills after this time, we would ask that you get back in touch and we will assist further. 

In the meantime, we would recommend speaking to our team or checking the balance on the account by calling 150 from a Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111. The automated service will be able to confirm the amount owing and take payment if required. 

Thank you 

Nat