cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Email Address Setting Hidden Somewhere

virtualstorage
Joining in

Wherever I look at my settings in my Virgin Media account, it correctly states my current email address.

However, anything sent to me about my contract still goes to an old email address which I haven't used for a couple of years (but still have access to).

How can I get Virgin Media to change their records so that contract info gets sent to me current email address?

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@virtualstorage  You should be able to change the contact email address via the My Virgin Media account for the account concerned.  If this is already showing the correct email address then the VM Forum Team staff will need to refer this query to their IT support team to get the billing/contract email address corrected.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @virtualstorage 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues in relation to email addresses and Virgin sending you correspondence to the correct address 😢. One step is already complete you have changed your email address on your account. The only thing that is left to do is to validate it at Virgin end to ensure all future correspondence shall go to your new email address. For us to complete this, we would need to bring you in to a private message to conform a few details.

Look out for your envelope with my message, it will be located on the top right of your screen, or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Many thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @virtualstorage.

So glad we were able to sort your issue our smoothly and easily. Should you need us in the future, please reach out on the Community Forum.

Have a good week.

Sabrina