cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers

gaelsom
Joining in

Why, if I were a new customer would I get an offer of faster broadband than I have now plus phone, for almost £20 less a month than I am paying now? I have been with Virgin for years but if I upgrade my broadband to the new customer offer spec I will be paying hundreds of pounds more per year than the new customers will.

Why are existing customers given such poor deals? Better to change providers regularly, I guess?

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@gaelsom wrote:

Why, if I were a new customer would I get an offer of faster broadband than I have now plus phone, for almost £20 less a month than I am paying now? <snip> Better to change providers regularly, I guess?

You've answered your own question!

Alternatively, gather together the best offers from other providers when your VM contract runs out and try to get VM to match. If they can't then move on and get new customer pricing elsewhere.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gaelsom

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding our prices and deals. I understand it is frustrating to see different deals offered to new customers. As with all providers, we do offer introductory deals to new customers, at the start of all of our customer’s time with us they will have benefited from such a deal. Once this expires we'll always do all we can to offer the best existing customer deal available. If you would like to discuss the options available to you please give us a call on 0345 454 1111 / 150 Option 1.

Best wishes,

Serena