cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offered deal that pretty sure I wouldn’t be allowed to have

broksonic
Fibre optic

I was offered a deal yesterday saying I could have broadband , TV , Landline and an O2 sim , I declined the offer because I already have a contract with Virgin Mobile . I guess who ever I was chatting to thought I had a sim only contract .

16 REPLIES 16

Hi broksonic, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear your experience via WhatsApp hasn't been the best. The team are not an instant message team and therefore there can be a wait in between replies I'm afraid. 

As we're unable to process package changes via the Community, please give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 instead. They can go through any options you have. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi broksonic, 

Thanks for coming back here and for your private message. 

I've just replied to your thread here: Re: Offered deal that pretty sure I wouldn’t be allowed to have

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating or commenting on a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thank you for getting back to me . Trouble is I can’t use my mobile during work hours so will have to hope there is someone about in the evening 

Hi broksonic, 

The teams are available in the evening to chat to please however this is usually a busier time so there may be some hold time. 

Please keep us posted on how things go. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Managed to get through but was told deal was no longer valid . So sticking with what are already have 

If I order an O2 sim to get volt will my virgin sim be automatically cancelled when I transfer my number over to O2 ?

Hi broksonic,

Thank you for reaching back out, once you get an O2 Sim and have requested a PAC code from us for your existing Virgin Mobile number, once the number comes over this will cancel the Sim only, if this is associated with a Mobile Phone you would still need to continue to pay this.

Regards

Paul.