cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd

ROGER10
Tuning in

So over the last 3 days I have received 5 Emails from Virgin. One telling me I have a missed payment for January 12  "2023", and yes you read that correctly I've missed a payment in the FUTURE. So far in the last week I've had Emails from Virgin saying my Monthly bill will now be £51:00, £23:00 and now £41:00. Yet I have a contract saying its £23:00 up until May 2024.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a ploy to keep me hanging on until the option to leave is over?

or "Does no-one at Virgin speak to each other". PS I've just been on the phone for 30 minutes,then they hung up on me.

5 REPLIES 5

ROGER10
Tuning in

Here we go again, Virgin have just sent me a bill for £50 odd pound, when it's meant to be be £23. What appears to be even worse is that I've already had 4 or 5 conversations over the Phone with them..... Can anyone help me get this sorted !

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Best wait for a VM staff member to get to your post. It will be 3 or 4 days at the moment.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Anankha
Problem sorter

Do these emails refer to you by name or just dear customer/dear user? They may be scam emails intending to gain your log in/account details.

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia

Anankha, No they do use my name.The problem appears to be that they gave me a deal so as to stop me leaving, but now appear NOT to want to honour it. I must admit though to having a bit of a laugh about my missing a payment which is not yet even due to be paid. Today I have spent well over an hour talking to them, to no avail so will probably just have to leave ( via the Ombudsman) as they are just messing me about now.Thank you for your advice though, Roger

Hi Roger10, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having continued issues after agreeing a new deal with the team. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs