cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority

Any1else
On our wavelength

I downloaded the O2 Priorities app and tried to log in with my Virginmedia info by clicking "Log in with Virgin media" but it immediately says "This account's under another name" before I enter any details.

Is there an issue with the app and if so how can I get registered with O2 Priorities as a Virgin Media customer?

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Any1else,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your O2 Priority app.

Can you tell us if you've successfully registered for your MyO2 app as well? Have you been able to enter your details in after seeing this error? 

You can read more about how to get signed up to O2 Priority through our Virgin Media & O2 Benefits page if you scroll down to "Extras from O2". Let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Paulina_Z,

I have not registered for the My O2 app. Do I need to? I am a VM customer as well as a Virgin Mobile customer and I am trying to take advantage of the offers that VM are emailing to me. All the emails say is :

"Just download the Priority app to book Peter Kay Live from 10am on Thursday 10th November, using your My Virgin Media registered email address".

I've done that but cant register on the app. It doesnt give me the opportunity of entering any information.

Tonight I am getting "Somethings gone wrong - There seems to be a problem signing into your account"

Hi Any1else,

Thanks for coming back to us on the forums about this issue with your Online Account(s). 

I understand you're a Virgin Media/Mobile customer trying to take advantage of our offers with O2, can I just ask if you are also an O2 customer as well? Do you have an O2 SIM card?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Any1else
On our wavelength

Hi Megan_L,

No, I am a Virgin Mobile customer so I have a Virgin Sim card.

Cheers

Hi Any1else,

Thanks for coming back to me about this, if you've got a Virgin Media account with us as well as a Virgin Mobile account, then you would normally be able to login to the O2 Priority App - However, we are aware of an issue that is stopping Virgin Media customers from logging in. Our O2 partners are working on a fix for this as we speak as they're the owners of the app. We'll update customers as soon as we have a fix 🙂

Sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing!

Thanks,

Megan_L