cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority - Accessing offers

matty125
Tuning in

Hi,

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I was initlally delighted to know that VM customers could now access O2 priority  I have successfully registered and accessed the app, however as I dont have o2 mobile Im struggling to redeem some of the offers.  In particular I wanted to redeem the Disney+ discount, but on claiming the offer in the app Im directed to the "my o2" website to receive the code.  The issue being My O2 requires an O2 number to register.  Ive spoken to O2 to and was told they couldnt help as this is a VM issue, and in speaking to VM customer services I was told the scheme is managed by O2 who were the only people who could help. I cant take a O2 contract as Im mid contract with another provider..  Has anyone else had or resolve  this issue  - or is VM access to O2 priority limited to certain offers....  Any help appreciated - thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @matty125 

I've just logged into the O2 Priority app, I don't have an O2 mobile or sim. I'm on the Ultimate Oomph package with the MNVO (EE) sim.

The £2 a month Disney + discount ends on 31st December 2022 and is open to eligble O2 Tariffs :- All Pay Monthly Refresh tariffs and SIM Only 12 &18 months

30 day SIM Only customers excluded and CPW excluded as standard. You are only eligible if you purchased your plan directly from O2.

Looking at the Priority app Terms and Conditions (via Settings) section 9 :-

Certain Priority services and offers are not available to Virgin Media users and therefore some in-app functionality relating to these offers may not work for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @matty125 

I've just logged into the O2 Priority app, I don't have an O2 mobile or sim. I'm on the Ultimate Oomph package with the MNVO (EE) sim.

The £2 a month Disney + discount ends on 31st December 2022 and is open to eligble O2 Tariffs :- All Pay Monthly Refresh tariffs and SIM Only 12 &18 months

30 day SIM Only customers excluded and CPW excluded as standard. You are only eligible if you purchased your plan directly from O2.

Looking at the Priority app Terms and Conditions (via Settings) section 9 :-

Certain Priority services and offers are not available to Virgin Media users and therefore some in-app functionality relating to these offers may not work for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali