cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now Starting To Loose My ..........

Lindsay_B81
On our wavelength

So I have tried for hours and I truly mean hours.

I am looking to move house and have a confirmation date for our move and I want to keep with virgin media and stick with my package.

I have called and spoken with the retentions time and sorted things out there , The passed me through to the "Movers" and I sat for over 2 hours on hold.

I have then tried to do it online twice and after speaking with the "BOT" it sits for what feels like a lifetime saying that "Agent Is Typing" then a message appears to say "Oh there is an error and an agent is typing message might show which is wrong"

How difficult can it actually be after wasting hours and like I say truly hours on trying to sort my new address along with a date for getting it installed.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get round this and actually speak to someone in the UK who can deal with this ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Lindsay_B81,

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (moving homebut best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of Home Movee  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.  

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Lindsay_B81,

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (moving homebut best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of Home Movee  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.  

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Still not managed to get a hold of these people and im once again waiting on the virtual agent transferring me to someone who is real.

Im thinking its going to be easier to removed virgin and then start from scratch.

Hi @Lindsay_B81 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear of you not being able to successfully contact our movers teams.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lindsay_B81
On our wavelength

@Lee_R i have messaged you back with details.

That's now been over 50 mins i have been on hold, Think i'm just going to call the retention's team and close the account as this is crazy

Hi @Lindsay_B81

Sorry, I was in a meeting.  Do you still need assitance?

Regards

Lee

Lindsay_B81
On our wavelength

Hi There Lee, I have sent you a PM 

Thanks

Hi there @Lindsay_B81

Sorry, I was off shift by the time this message was received.  I finish at 4 today, too.  I will respond to your private message.

Regards

Lee

Lindsay_B81
On our wavelength

Hi @Lee_R

I have received your PM and i have got everything in place.

I'm just waiting on an E-mail confirmation , I'm unsure if its something you can do at your end.

Regards

Hi Lindsay_B81 thanks for your patience and for getting back to me.

Please verify the preferred email address privately and will see what I can arrange.  

Regards

Lee