cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving email verification email

Jordan2022
Joining in

Was wondering if anyone could help me I tried to create an account on virgin media app everythi g was going fine the it asked me to verify my email address and they had sent a link I didn't receive the li k time and when I finally clicked the link it had expired I have resent the link multiple times and still had nothing come through 

My services are up and running now but I've no way of keeping on top of everything without this link so any help would be much appreciated 

Also I'm getting all my other email from virgin media so it's not the email address thays the problem anyone know if it's there side ??? 

Thanks in advance Jordan 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Martin 

Thanks for your reply 

To answer your question yes I've tried to sign In multiple times since clicking the link and still had no luck 

I've tried to resend the link multiple times and still nothing is there anything thay can be done ??

Thanks jordan

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jordan2022,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your verification link. 

To confirm, since you clicked on the link and it advised it has expired. Have you attempted to sign in? If not, can you please try and confirm whether you can access the account or not?

^Martin

Hi Martin 

Thanks for your reply 

To answer your question yes I've tried to sign In multiple times since clicking the link and still had no luck 

I've tried to resend the link multiple times and still nothing is there anything thay can be done ??

Thanks jordan

Hi Jordan2022, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear that you're still unable to register for your online account.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

malty34
Joining in

Hi 

I have the same issue. I am new to Virgin. Trying to verify my account and to create an account and I am not receiving the email.

I have checked the spam folder, tried several times but nothing.

Any help?

I need to check my details for my new contract, so I need to access my account. What could I do?

Hello malty34,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with creating an account.
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello,

Same issue here, we have created an account, but there was no verification email sent at all since the first time we been asked to verify the email. We checked the spam folder and searched for "verify your Virgin Media account email" in the search field - it's like it doesnt come through anywhere and we are not able to log in into our account.

And also, we set up a password for the account, but anytime calling Virgin media customer service and asked for the password certain letter - the password seems to be wrong and it doesn't let us confirm our identity - tho password we created was saved with password manager and we are confused of why the password is wrong when calling the operators - can you look into this all account issues s and make our account log in possible?! We really losing hope here for Virgin Media services being any way at all accessible!

Hey @JennyCaple,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you're experiencing, when trying to sign up for your online account, thanks for checking your spam folder for the email as they can sometimes be in there instead of your inbox.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

puja
Joining in

Hi,

I'm having the same issue! My first email verification expired and every time I click to send me a new one, its not come through at all. Ive checked spam, junk etc. Please can someone help?

Thanks 

Hi @puja

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Yes, we can help you 🙂

I will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide