Menu
geeus81
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not recieved prepaid packaging for returning kit

Hi I cancelled virgin media account last month and have been patiently wait for the prepaid package so that i can return my equipment.

On May 24th received an SMS stating that my return package is on the way  

May 31st (please note only a week later) I'm still waiting for the return package to turn up. I get another SMS say that if i do not return the equipment in 9 days I will be charged 80GBP on the same day i contacted customer services to as where my return package is. They assured me that they will resend it and would be liable for the 80GBP charge. 

June 10th still no return package ( my house is not hard to deliver to royal mail gets there fine) I receive another text message that i am now being charged 80GBP even though you adviser said that this would not happen. 

Please can you sort this out as i am sick and tired of wasting my time on this.

0 Kudos
geeus81
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not recieved prepaid packaging for returning kit

And by they way as writing the above i have received the demand to 80GBP and Yodel tracking that says the return package was delivered to my letter box on May 17th I have no idea where they delivered it because it was not to my address. There is no further information on the other return package that was sent.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not recieved prepaid packaging for returning kit

Hi geeus81

Welcome to our community pages and thank you for posting. 

We are sorry to hear about any confusion regarding the returns packaging. 

We'd like to see what we can do on here to help so we'll send you a private message in a moment so that we can get some more details.

Many thanks. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos