cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received amazon vouchers

Aminryu
On our wavelength

Hi,

It has been almost 120 days since I purchased Virgin Broadband via an offer on broadband choices. I was told I would receive a £75 amazon voucher after 100 days but I have not heard or received anything. Really disappointed.  Can someone please advise me on what I need to do to claim my voucher?

76 REPLIES 76

Thanks for confirming. If you took up the offer via Broadband Choices then you would need to contact them on customer.services@broadbandchoices.co.uk as they are responsible for fulfilling the offer. 

Let us know how you get on.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I contacted broadbandchoices and they said I would get a reply in a 20 days timeframe but they still haven't answered.

Could you look into it?

Hello joanarm,

Thanks for coming back to us. That's a separate company so sadly we're not able to get involved.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hiya the same has happend to me could you look into this please thanks simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for reaching out to us Via our community and for your post, I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

Can you please confirm how you joined us please, was this directly over the phone with an agent or was it online via a third party sales link as this is quite common when vouchers are offered?

Many thanks

Paul.

Hiya I joined online on the 10th of May and it said I would receive a amazon voucher but this has not happend thanks simon

Hi Simon,

Can you please confirm how you joined us please, was this directly over the phone with an agent or was it online via a third party sales link as this is quite common when vouchers are offered?

Many thanks

Paul.