cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received amazon vouchers

Aminryu
On our wavelength

Hi,

It has been almost 120 days since I purchased Virgin Broadband via an offer on broadband choices. I was told I would receive a £75 amazon voucher after 100 days but I have not heard or received anything. Really disappointed.  Can someone please advise me on what I need to do to claim my voucher?

76 REPLIES 76

Thanks for confirming @Tyler3056 

Have you raised this with our colleagues?  If so, did they confirm the order was showing on your account?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Zoie,

I signed up for virgin media through the broadband choices website.

Cheers

Hi ichayan,

Thanks for confirming.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some more details 🙂 please look at for my PM over at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth

Beth

rhysjones36
Joining in

Hello,

We also have this issue. We took out a broadband deal in late Jan 2021 being offered a £75 Amazon voucher, we've phoned 3 times now and it still hasn't been resolved. We also raised a complaint which was subsequently closed without notification.

Please can you resolve,

Thanks,

Rhys

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @rhysjones36,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for your post - I'm sorry to hear of the experience you've had with receiving your vouchers.

Just to confirm, was this broadband deal taken out directly with ourselves, or 3rd Party company eg. comparethemarket.com?

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi @Molly_G, it was taken directly.

Thanks,

Rhys

Thanks for replying rhysjones36

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you in a bit more detail
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi,
I have this issue as well.
Joined Virgin last september and still haven't received my voucher.

Hi @joanarm, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

Can you please confirm how you joined us please, was this directly over the phone with an agent or was it online via a third party sales link as this is quite common when vouchers are offered?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom,

It was through broadbandchoices.

Thanks,