cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received amazon vouchers

Aminryu
On our wavelength

Hi,

It has been almost 120 days since I purchased Virgin Broadband via an offer on broadband choices. I was told I would receive a £75 amazon voucher after 100 days but I have not heard or received anything. Really disappointed.  Can someone please advise me on what I need to do to claim my voucher?

76 REPLIES 76

Naka
Tuning in

Hi 

I have not received my Amazon voucher as I called so many times they said you will receive it by email it’s been over 3 months waiting 

Hi Naka, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you've not had your vouchers, this isn't good. 

Can I ask if you signed up through us directly, or through a price comparison website and then put through to us?

If it's the second option then the vouchers would actually come directly from the price comparison website you used, so if it's been longer than 90 days I'd advise contacting them directly. 

Do let us know if you need further help. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Naka
Tuning in

I have the same problem it’s been over 3month i have been waiting for the Amazon voucher I called so many times they said you will receive it by email 

Naka
Tuning in

Please I have the same problem as I been waiting for over 3 months for Amazon voucher I have not received it every time I call they said you will receive it by email 

I joined over the phone with Virgn media sales team 

Thank you very much Emma I have joined over the phone with virgin media sales team on 4/10/2020

Thanks Naka. 

If the vouchers were from us then we'd have these emailed within 90 days. 

We can take a closer look and confirm how it was purchased, I'll just need to pop you a personal message to grab some details first. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Emma_C - Forum Team

ben1sommer
Tuning in

Hi there, 

I signed up with Virgin back in August but am yet to receive the Amazon vouchers as promised. Please can you help me to get this sorted?

Many thanks,

Ben

Hey Ben1sommer, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

The Amazon vouchers were a third party deal, did you sign up directly with us or through a price comparison site? 

Let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi,

I followed a link through moneysavingexpert which said I would automatically be contacted after 100 days for a voucher. I have patiently waited and looked out for an email but nothing has come. Please don't try and say you know nothing about it. I currently pay £24/month but with the voucher that brings the price down to about 18/month over the term of the contract. I wouldn't have taken this deal if I'd known Virgin would make it difficult to claim the voucher. 

What do I need to provide for you? 

Thanks

Ben