cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received amazon vouchers

Aminryu
On our wavelength

Hi,

It has been almost 120 days since I purchased Virgin Broadband via an offer on broadband choices. I was told I would receive a £75 amazon voucher after 100 days but I have not heard or received anything. Really disappointed.  Can someone please advise me on what I need to do to claim my voucher?

76 REPLIES 76

Hi,

My contract states Amazon prime for 12 months.

Thanks

That's perfect @Dave_1954.

I will send you a private message over in a moment, so that we can clear account security and confirm the code for your Amazon prime code.

Regards

Steven_L 

tomwheaton257
Joining in

Hi

I am having the same issue, well over 3 months now. Please help

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tomwheaton257, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry that you've not yet had your Amazon vouchers, this isn't good. 

Can I ask how you took our the services, was it through us or through a third party site? 

When were you installed? 

Let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

It was via a price comparison site

Installed over 3 months ago

Thanks

Tom

Hi Emma

Could you let me know how to proceed please?

Thanks

Tom

Hey tomwheaton257,

I can have a look into this from our side to see if I can find anything about this, you may also need to contact the comparison site, as they will be managing the offers that you have been given but I will check to see from our side just to make sure.

I will send a private message over in a moment.

Regards

Steven_L

Thanks Steve

Hi 

I have same exact problem. Bought on 10th August and never received £75 Amazon Voucher. Its been more than 120 days. 

Can you please help?

Vivek. 

Hi vivek_shukla5,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear you haven't had this yet. Just to confirm did you take the deal out with us directly or through a 3rd party?

^Martin