cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received amazon vouchers

Aminryu
On our wavelength

Hi,

It has been almost 120 days since I purchased Virgin Broadband via an offer on broadband choices. I was told I would receive a £75 amazon voucher after 100 days but I have not heard or received anything. Really disappointed.  Can someone please advise me on what I need to do to claim my voucher?

76 REPLIES 76

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Aminryu,

thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am so sorry to hear about this and will look into this for you, I will pop you over a private message and we can get this sorted, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 

thanks,

Zoie

Hello,

I have the exact same issue. Please can you look into it for me as well?

Cheers,

Vivien

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tangv01,

Welcome to forums and thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear this, we can certainly get this looked at for you, I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

gilliank01
Joining in

This has also happened to me. Please could someone look into this.

Thanks

Gill

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Gillian01,

thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear this, we can certainly get this looked at for you, I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

Dave_1954
Joining in

Hi,

I have the same problem despite phoning Virgin Media several times and trying to contact Edenred. 

Thanks

Hey @Dave_1954,

Did you sign up for your services via our website or a third party comparison site?

If you have signed up via a comparison site you would need to contact them to chase this up as they would be the ones responsible for fulfilling the offers. 

Regards

Steven_L

Hi,

I signed up via the Virgin Media site. I have phoned several times and was advised early last week that I would get the voucher within three days. My account number is [MOD EDIT: REMOVED]

Thanks,

Dave

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hey @Dave_1954,

Where your promised Amazon prime free for a year or Amazon gift vouchers with a monetary value?

I have checked your account and can only see that you have been offered Amazon prime but if you have proof that you have been offered vouchers, I would be happy to chase this further.

If you have any proof, please can you send this over to me via a private message and I can get this looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L