cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received a confirmation email or contract

Lucas1727
Joining in

I ordered Virgin Media broadband roughly a month ago and it was due for delivery on July the 1st one week ago, but is yet to arrive.

I have received the initial pre-order documents that say that they will contact me to confirm the delivery date and email me my contract, but they haven't done either of these.

I am unable to make an online account as they haven't sent me any documents with an account number on them, so I can't contact anyone about my account. Without this account number, I also can't call customer support? So I have no way of contacting virgin to resolve this. I haven't received my router yet and have no indication whether my contract has started. How am I to resolve this? I'm one week past my start date and am without internet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lucas1727 

thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lucas1727 

thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more