cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Contract /New customer email received since 1 week

chanting
Joining in

Hello, I just about a week ago, and after countless phone calls to the Virgin Team, I still haven’t received my contract /welcome pack email.

I do not know my account details so I can not sign up to make my online account.

Please can someone help or get back to me? 

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chanting

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Very sorry to hear you've not received it but I would love to help sort this. Will send you a PM now.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @chanting

Just to update the thread this was sorted 🙂

Do pop back if you need any further assistance and have a wonderful day also 🙂

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I can not register my account.

I keep getting this message;

We can't find an account with the details you've provided. Please contact us to register

I do not know what details you hold of me as I am aware you have my name wrong.

When I am entering my correct and wrong name you have on my contract it keeps coming back as incorrect ?

Hi. If you use the right name 🙂 that was all sorted remember I mentioned that on our PM yesterday 🙂

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

It works now thank you for all the help John! 😁

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back here to confirm it's all working now for you, Chanting

Were happy to hear this and I am sure John will be glad to see it's sorted.
Feel free to pop back to our forum page if you have any queries or issues in the future, you know where we are.

Have a nice day 🙂

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs