cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome email

Turtletester
Joining in

I've recently become a new customer of VM just over a week ago after signing up for a 12-month contract.

I haven't been able to sign up for the Virgin Media app in order to change my router's arrival date because I haven't received the welcome email with the detail required to sign up. I need it ASAP because the router is meant to arrive soon.

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Turtletester ,

please accept our apologies for the difficulties you’re having. Thank you for reaching out to us here and welcome to the community.

I would like to take a look at this for you, I will send you a private message for some details. Thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi @Turtletester ,

I have escalated your query to the correct team who will resend your welcome mail over the next 24hrs. 

Many thanks again for reaching out to us here, have a great evening.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Turtletester, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to Virgin and the community. I am sorry to hear you didn't get the welcome confirmation email.

I am going to send you a PM, so we can look into this and to get you one sent out. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?