cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome email

rbentley
Tuning in

I still haven't received my welcome pack/email from when i signed up over a month ago. This means i can't access my online account and view my bills e.t.c.

I have called twice and been told it would be with me in a week which still hasn't happened.

5 REPLIES 5

rbentley
Tuning in

Still haven't received my welcome pack/email. I signed up nearly a month ago.

I have called twice and each time they say it will be with me within a week and it never is.

This means i am unable to create an online account and see my bills e.t.c

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rbentley,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't received your welcome pack yet. Have you received any of your monthly bills yet? If so, your account number will be detailed there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

No monthly bills yet as it was due to start on the 16th of last month.
But without the welcome email i cannot create an account. It isn't just an account number you need to set up an account, you also need an area code that is sent to you in your welcome pack.

Hi @rbentley,

Thank you for your posts. I've responded to you on your other thread regarding this matter, so we'll continue to assist you further from there going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @rbentley,

Your monthly bills will include the area code you need too. I'm sorry that you're still waiting on one to do this.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some additional details from you to see what can be done. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team