cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome email

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last week I got virgin installed and the signup process was 5 days before that and up until today I still haven't got my welcome message indicating my account number and location code so I can login into the portal.
I called customer support and unbelievably I couldn't enter my account because I failed my security checks because I didn't have an account (facepalm).

I honestly don't need to pass any checks, just need to receive any kind of information about my account from virgin.

Wondering if it's legal for you to charge me on my direct debit without sending any contract or any details to my direct debit.

Also, the engineer damaged the property and now I will have my deposit taken away from me because of the state it was left. How can I have this fixed?. so unfortunate to go back to virgin just to see that they haven't changed a bit.

Thanks.

attachment 2 shorrt.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi xicomen,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your post

I'm terribly sorry to hear that you installation did not go as smoothly as we'd hoped and for the damage caused to your property.  I completely understand your frustration.

I'm going to pop you over a PM now so I can take some details and look into this for you.

Please find my message over at the purple envelope

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi xicomen,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your post

I'm terribly sorry to hear that you installation did not go as smoothly as we'd hoped and for the damage caused to your property.  I completely understand your frustration.

I'm going to pop you over a PM now so I can take some details and look into this for you.

Please find my message over at the purple envelope

Beth