cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome email received and no idea of my account number

christong
Joining in

My broadband package started in mid of April and I did not receive any welcome email, so I have no way to get my account number and complete the account registration online.

Please help 

8 REPLIES 8

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Christong,

Thanks for your post, welcome to Virgin Media and to the Community Forums!

Sorry to hear you have not received a welcome email from us. I'll pop you over a private message now so I can help. Look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks!

Beth

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi christong,

Beth is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to gain an update.

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

Regards,

Kain

Hi i wonder if you could help me please as i'm having the exact same issue. I did telephone and speak to an advisor whom said that they had re-sent me a welcome email and that it may take 24 hours to receive. However, 3 days later i still have not received one. I am unable to sign up to my virgin media as i do not know what my account number is. I am also unable to check when my bill is due and the amount of payment to be taken. Any help would be appreciated. 

Michelle

Hi @Shellc1980

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're waiting on some extra info to set up the My Virgin Media online account. Have you services and equipment been installed and activated yet?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thankyou for gettting back to me. Yes all my services were installed last tuesday, 16/05/23. As far as iam aware everything has been activated as i have been using all the services since this date.

Michelle

Hi @Shellc1980,

Do you have any communication from us at all regarding the order you've made? You should be able to locate the details that you're looking for on our correspondence.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Initially when i placed the order i accidently signed up with the wrong email (one letter was wrong) thus meaning i never recieved any confirmation of order or anything as i had no access to the wrong email address. Before my services were installed i contacted virgin to inform them of the email mistake. This was all corrected. I was told to wait until my services had been installed in order to create a virgin account to use the app. However since then i have had no emails regarding creating an account or any details about payments or anything relating to an account number. I contacted again to inform you of this and that i have recieved no contract information or any account details. The lady i spoke to told me she would resend me the activation email with the details but it may take 24 hours to recieve. I have been checking each day and have always checked my spam mail but i still havent recieved such email. I do recieve emails to my correct email address but nothing relating to my contract. Iam unable to set up an account online as i do not have my account number. Please can you help me to get my account number so i can set up an account online.

Michelle

Hi @Shellc1980 thanks for your reply, sorry to hear this is still unresolved.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you. Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W