cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No verification email

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have signed up as a new tv and broadband customer and have received my account number. I have tried to create my virgin media account but the system has not sent me a verification email (I've pressed the send verification email a number of times now but nothing comes through).  I'd be grateful for assistance.  Many thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

I'm assuming you have already checked this but let's just make sure - have you checked your spam/junk folder and there's been no sign of it landing in there?

The email can take up to 24 hours to arrive (although usually instant) so please let us know if it hasn't arrived by that timescale passing and if not, we can send you a PM to take a closer look at what's happening.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tom,

I still haven't been able to set up my account (so can't use all services like the anywhere app) as have not received the verification email. Grateful if you could assist. 

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous,

I do apologise. Can you also confirm if you've been attempting to register via our website and your choice of browser, or have you been attempting to register via the app?

Can you try using the opposite one to see if you have any better luck?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Zach,

Thanks. I've tried both. I can register on the Virgin Media Player app but that seems to be its own system and not a virgin media account - I'm trying to register a virgin media account for the purposes of viewing bills and using the anywhere app. This seems to be a recurring problem going by other posts in the forum. 

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for your trying. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take a closer look at what's going on for you. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could take a closer look at things.

As discussed, we can only assist with UK based customers and accounts from here. For any customers based in Ireland, it would be best to contact Virgin Media Ireland directly. All of their contact information can be found here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Please can you send me a verification email so that I can finalise creating my account.  Thank you.  

Hi @Backagain,

I've just responded to your other post regarding this. We'll continue to assist you from there with this going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team