cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No returns packaging sent

Iocruz
Joining in

I have been contacting virgin media regarding my returns package. I ordered through their link at least three times now and yet, no packaging has been sent. Now I have a 40 GBP charge on my account. This is a ridiculous waste as I will not be using the equipment. 

I need to get some instructions on how I can return the equipment. It's still in the original box, all tidied up. Is there a label I can print to return this? 

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Iocruz 

Go to this page https://www.collectplus.co.uk/virgin 

Click on create new label. Where it says customer reference number either enter  Virgin Media account number, or the serial number of the equipment being returned. Then enter your email address, and click on email me my new label and follow the instructions

You can find your local Collect Plus point here store-locator  The shopkeeper will scan your parcel and give you a receipt with a unique reference code - keep this handy as proof - and don't forget to include a covering letter with your equipment with your name and account number.

The return kits are scanned into VM systems in bulk so it may take a while for your account to be updated to indicate the equipment has been returned, and in the meantime you will probably still receive emails asking to return the kit

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

@dave - can I do this without the prepaid returns package? Thanks. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Iocruz 

Yes, providing the packaging you use is secure.  The original boxing should be fine providing you wrap inside a bin bag or parcel wrap so the contents aren't visible.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @locruz, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

I'd like to drop you a PM to look into this further, just so we can make sure we've got the address details correct which the returns package is being sent to.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W