cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No returns kit

aaron4444
Joining in

I have requested a returns kit 8 times and keep receiving threatening emails and texts from Virgin saying they will charge me if I don't return their equipment. 

What can I do? I have requested a kit so many times and I am constantly told to 'wait' but one never shows up. 

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
The website is below.... is that what's causing you issues - or are you trying on the phone?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @aaron4444 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you've had difficulties returning your equipment.  I would like to take a look at this for you.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee

Hi Jbrennand,

My issue is as stated. I am receiving texts and emails saying FINAL REMINDER and a bill being charged to me for £40 despite having requested over 8 returns kits so I can return Virgin Medias equipment. I have tried contacting via the online form, the chat room, and on the phone. All of them say they have sent returns kit to my address but none of them ever arrive. I have also requested someone come and pick it up like they offer, but I have never been contacted further since about that. It has been over a month and whenever I chase them to see where the kit is, they all say 'wait a little longer, I promise it will arrive.'

Also, letters and mail get to my address fine, even from Virgin Media, as I received the bill from them via post yesterday too...

Hi aaron4444

I have responded to your private message.

Regards

Lee_R