cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response to logged complaint

pchell147
Joining in

Logged numerous complaints re incorrect billing which I had to chase for 7 months. Been promised endless calls back and even at specified times and heard nothing. Continually being fobbed off and no one has contacted me about my complaint. Endless promises and lies. I've wasted literally hours trying to get a response from Virgin in regards the complaint and get absolutely nowhere. Please can someone assist. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

If any of the complaints are over eight weeks since you got a reference number, then contact CISAS.  Phone them today.  In addition to retrospectively correcting the billing, VM owe you compensation for the error in the first place, and separately owe further compensation for the protracted failure to resolve, or to handle complaints properly. 

Forum staff will pick this up and offer to resolve, that will be quicker and easier for you, just be aware that the staff are bound by VM's tightfisted policies on compensation, so left to their own devices VM will likely offer at best a paltry goodwill gesture of £30-70, I suspect CISAS will regard the failings as protracted and serious, and would award you rather more. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

If any of the complaints are over eight weeks since you got a reference number, then contact CISAS.  Phone them today.  In addition to retrospectively correcting the billing, VM owe you compensation for the error in the first place, and separately owe further compensation for the protracted failure to resolve, or to handle complaints properly. 

Forum staff will pick this up and offer to resolve, that will be quicker and easier for you, just be aware that the staff are bound by VM's tightfisted policies on compensation, so left to their own devices VM will likely offer at best a paltry goodwill gesture of £30-70, I suspect CISAS will regard the failings as protracted and serious, and would award you rather more. 

Many thanks for your response. 

I will check when the complaint was logged. Issue was I was being assured complaints were being logged over the phone etc, and then no complaint was ever logged. The whole time i've been fobbed off and lied too. I have messages promising me issues were sorted, and then the next month would come another wrong bill and i've have to take hours to sort it out, only for this cycle to keep going. It's been a total nightmare. The bill issue after 7 months does now finally seem to be corrected. However, that doesn't compensate me for the wasted time and stress. I even had to attend to this and message them whilst on holiday. 

I will have a look at that link. 

Thanks again

Hi @pchell147

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear about your ongoing complaint and poor customer service experience you've had with us. I will be more than happy to check the notes at my side to see what we can advise further. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley