cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No price increase for VOLT 1gig customers??

ASH64
On our wavelength

Hi, 

Please can a moderator message me I would appreciate my query to get looked into and have confirmation from you of the information I have been told regarding NOT having a price increase/change; to be true or false, thank you.

I hadn't received an email or letter for a price increase, The last thing I wanted was to have a price increase and not even be notified so I called the virgin media number to ask about this.

I was told that as I am a volt customer on the 1gig plan I have no price increase that would be applied. Is this true? .. 

I asked the advisor to send me written confirmation of this so I have it in writing and was told an email would reach me within the next 30 minutes, it didn't reach me at all, hence why I am worried I may have been given wrong information and may have a price increase. 

Thanks. 

Ash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ASH64 

Thanks for posting on our forum and my apologies for the confusion regarding this.

I'll drop you a private message now to double check on this, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

unisoft
Well-informed

@ASH64 wrote:

Hi, 

Please can a moderator message me I would appreciate my query to get looked into and have confirmation from you of the information I have been told regarding NOT having a price increase/change; to be true or false, thank you.

I hadn't received an email or letter for a price increase, The last thing I wanted was to have a price increase and not even be notified so I called the virgin media number to ask about this.

I was told that as I am a volt customer on the 1gig plan I have no price increase that would be applied. Is this true? .. 

I asked the advisor to send me written confirmation of this so I have it in writing and was told an email would reach me within the next 30 minutes, it didn't reach me at all, hence why I am worried I may have been given wrong information and may have a price increase. 

Thanks. 

Ash

cant be. I got one of £7 / month. I'm on gig1 via volt from 500.

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ASH64 

Thanks for posting on our forum and my apologies for the confusion regarding this.

I'll drop you a private message now to double check on this, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

SteveHind
Tuning in
I think your Volt broadband, TV and landline price will stay the same however your mobile part of the package will jump up in price by inflation + 3.9%. Mine jumped from £27 to over £30.

ASH64
On our wavelength

Hi, 

Well i have landline and broadband only on my package which is 1gig. 

I am a volt customer but got offered the 1gig package over for example the 500 for a good price at the time late last year so I accepted. So it's the 1gig package I'm on without it being bumped up due to being a volt customer.. if that makes sense. 

I have messaged @Travis_M back via private message; I hope he can clarify fully. 

Thanks. 

Ash