cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No netflix?

sanderson2
On our wavelength

I was on netflix before I came back to virgin

I took netflix with package and did it through vm email so I kept same details..now I can not log in as my accounts on hold due to vm cancelling my subscription altogether according to netflix chat I also updated to premium so god knows why..help needed please  tried to get on vm live chat but not available?

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sanderson2 - thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the Netflix issue. Have you received any emails from us to activate this service? If not, check junk/spam folders. If nothing there, please log in to your online account - virg.in/myVM - and let me know if there is a Netflix tile on the homepage

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

What do you think his answer will be John GS

another forum associate not knowing the problem facing loads and loads of people including myself for over 3 months

The copy and paste button hasn't worn out yet I see !

Yes I did 

Followed the instruction to the letter 

Tried to update via the app which did say successful...

Then told by netfix that virgin cancelled the agreement

I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to have done?

w many times have we all said that if the activate button is there , or via the set top box they are not the correct options if Netflix is included..

But the forum team keep copying and pasting message to look for and use these options.

They are not listening to us ...

Hi Tractorboy,

Thank you for reaching back out, we appreciate the frustration, this is still ongoing and we are working with Netflix to get this resolved ASAP.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused to all with this issue.

Regards

Paul.