cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No letter, no email no price rise?

sounds
Dialled in

Hi , 

I’ve  not received any communications from Virgin regarding any price rise.

I took out the contract in March 21.

I’ve checked online and my account shows nothing to suggest a price rise indeed on the contract  it says the price will be £££ until September 22.

Are there customers that are not going to have to pay more?Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Don't knock it!!

Serious comment: It may be that you fall under the category of fixed-price offers, which are honoured until the end of the contractual period.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Don't knock it!!

Serious comment: It may be that you fall under the category of fixed-price offers, which are honoured until the end of the contractual period.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sounds,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, we can appreciate you want to make sure you aren't getting a price increase, I was able to find you with the details we have for you and can confirm your price will stay the same as it currently is until the end of your contract, you can see when this is Via your Online Account, if there is anything else we can help with, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Can someone at Virginmedia tell customers when the last letters are being sent out , because there are a lot of angry people waiting , waiting , waiting !!!!!!!!!

Time is nearly running out for the 30 day window to cancel before May the 1st !!!!!!!!!

It's no wonder you are losing thousands of long term customers , we have had enough !!!!!