Menu
dabsflo30
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No free gift!

Hi guys,

Sept last year, we were promised a free gift television.  The gift was supposed to arrive a month later,  I chased this up for months and nothing. I made numerous complaints and was given a final response that the tv was delivered. There was no text, call or email to confirm delivery date or time. I have followed their complaints process and now will report the matter to the police. 

0 Kudos
dabsflo30
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has anyone ever received free gift?

I will be taking my complaint to the police. Virgin Media has caused me nothing but STRESS . My tv never arrived and they told me it was delivered.  But when I took my complaint to an adjudicator I asked them to prove I received a text, email, or call I was informed of a delivery date.  They were unable to prove this but provided a piece of paper with a fake signature, to say it was delivered here and it wasn't. 

To make matters worse it was evident they fabricated evidence to imply it was delivered . I will not let this rest and expose them

0 Kudos
michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You may have a case against the delivery company, but it is highly unlikely that any action against Virgin would be entertained by the police.

You can't learn anything from a mistake until you admit that you've made it.
0 Kudos
dabsflo30
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

20190223_115538.jpg

Please review the dates and notes.  Hopefully when virgin media admits their mistake, they will learn from this.

0 Kudos