Menu
Fireflo
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No forwarding address

I am moving and I don't have a contact address where I am going and I just had a battle with one of Virgin's call center staff who insisted I could not leave without giving an address.

She lied repeatedly about refunds and fines for not returning equipment. I have no refund due to me and I can return the kit to a shop or through Collect+.

Can someone from Virgin please message me with an apology for being so intrusive and obstructive and to arrange sending me a returns box asap. According to other posts on this forum other customers have been told they don't need to return it at all, just recycle it. So that was lies too.

See this thread...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Returning-equipment/m-p/3219245#M33...

Virgin do not have a right to follow me to my new home. Where I am moving to is none of your business.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No forwarding address

Hi Fireflo,

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome to our Community Forum.

Sorry to hear that you've been struggling to return your equipment to us. I'd be happy to look deeper into this and have this resolved for you as soon as we possibly can.

Keep your eyes peeled on the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen for a PM from me.

David

0 Kudos