cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer service !!

ds93
Joining in

I have tried to communicate by phone twice today, and the webchat. I need to discuss a renewal quote contract price for Broad band ,phone and tv, as my contract expires next month. After initially getting through on the phone, I was passed to another operator, who managed to drop the line on me. Later in the day I tried again, but faced .another long wait on the phone, so decided to try the webchat via the web page. After initial dialogue I was kept waiting  forever, nearly an hour, so gave up. I was told via the webchat to try again in an hour.  Essentially I need to negotiate a new contract as I am faced with a steep increase in monthly charge for the same package.

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ds93 

Any contract regrade will need to be discussed with a VM agent and unfortunately this can't be actioned by the Forum team.

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1,4 and 4 Retentions (thinking of leaving us)  It's the quickest method however the best time to call is around 8am weekdays (9am Saturday)  when lines first open and are least busy.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ds93 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I thank the fantastic @newapollo.  The advice given is correct.  You would need to call in to our customer relations team.  And it is best to call as close to 8:00am on weekdays as conveniently possible.

Regards

Lee