alphaomega16
On our wavelength
Message 61 of 64
Flag for a moderator

Re: No customer loyalty

@Melissa_F wrote:

Hi Mervynhancock,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry that you feel that we don't offer the best deals to our loyal customers, but I can assure you that we will do everything we can to give you the best package possible. 

Have you been in contact with our team recently to see what we can offer?

Thanks

Melissa 

Nothing to do with feeling like they don't do offers for loyal customers its a straight up fact they don't and even get told to try cancelling services then resigning up.

Best offer is paying over £20 more than new customers FOR THE SAME PACKAGE.

0 Kudos
Mervynhancock
On our wavelength
Message 62 of 64
Flag for a moderator

Luckily I am on a monthly rolling contract so can get out before Christmas hopefully, and find something better. Good luck!

0 Kudos
hooded
Joining in
Message 63 of 64
Flag for a moderator

Did you ask to cancel your services? If you had they would have probably offered a better deal. Do not ask for a discount, tell them you've found a better deal with sky and want to cancel please 😉

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 64 of 64
Flag for a moderator

@Mervynhancock wrote:

Luckily I am on a monthly rolling contract so can get out before Christmas hopefully, and find something better. Good luck!

No hopefully about it - just give them 30 days notice and if you wish to have it cut off early you can but you will still have to pay the 30 days - and then leave. They can't stop you. 30 days is the law of the land and applies to ALL contracts once out of initial period 

0 Kudos