cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation of cancelled services

Westy2
Joining in

I cancelled my services over the phone on the 19/1/22, I have not received a email confirming the cancellation. I was told it will end in 30 days but I don’t want to sign up to another company until it’s confirmed that this is the case, as i cannot afford to be paying twice, also I need broadband for work. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Westy2

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to your recent conversation with the team looking to cancel your services, we're sorry to hear you're looking to leave us but welcome to the community.

As newapollo has advised, we don't send email confirmation of cancellations. If you would like me to take a look and ensure everything you discussed has been actioned I'm happy to do so. Let me know and I can send you a Private Message.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Westy2 

VM don't send out a comfirmation email until the final bill has been produced.

A member of the Forum Team may pick this up for you in a day or two and chat to you via PM and after completing validation and confirm the date.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Westy2

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to your recent conversation with the team looking to cancel your services, we're sorry to hear you're looking to leave us but welcome to the community.

As newapollo has advised, we don't send email confirmation of cancellations. If you would like me to take a look and ensure everything you discussed has been actioned I'm happy to do so. Let me know and I can send you a Private Message.

Rob

ldmisdisneymad1
Joining in

Hi I have also phoned up and cancelled while I was on the phone I was told I would receive two emails one about the cancellation and one regarding how to return the equipment they could at least tell you when to expect the emails 

Hi @ldmisdisneymad1,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry for any confusion caused, we do not actually send out email confirmation regarding cancellation however I'd be more than happy to pop you a PM and confirm things have been actioned as agreed. 

In regards to requesting a returns kit this can be done here.

Please look out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Thank you 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for confirming your details via PM @ldmisdisneymad1 🙂

I have checked the account and can confirm there is an open work order. A port to full disconnection request has been raised correctly.

Apologies once again that you were advised an email was going to be sent with confirmation. If you need to return equipment, please request a kit using the link I sent in my previous post. 

Kind Regards,

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs