cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No communication from VM - need assistance

MichaelDoherty
Tuning in

I started a chat on the 27th of January, to see what deals I could get if adding TV and phone back into my package. I was offered £49 a month for 3 months then £64 a month thereafter. Great I thought, let's do it.

I received the contract the next day: £70 a month for 3 months, £85 a month thereafter. Not great.

Called on the 28th, spoke to a gentleman who didn't see any evidence of this £49 deal. After going through the entire upgrade process again, he offered £51 a month for 18 months. Great I thought, let's do it.

It's the 1st of February and I still have had no notification of this package, no contract change, nothing. The one and only time I've managed to get through to someone on chat, and they tell me that the £49 deal is active???

I've now been waiting well over 24 hours for someone from Customer Relations to reply to me on Whatsapp to get this sorted out.

The twitter team told me to come here for help, so here I am. Is there anyone from VM here that can look into my account and get this sorted ASAP? I will need to cancel the new contract soon, before the 14 day cooling off period.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

4 REPLIES 4

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MichaelDoherty

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have the WhatsApp team replied to you as of yet? 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Travis_M,

I've had no reply on WhatsApp but did manage to get in touch through online chat again. The latest deal I have been promised is 45 a month followed by 60. I've been assured this is properly set up, but as yet I've not received any confirmation email that I was promised. I have a reference number but it's on my work computer (I just took a screenshot), so I'll follow up on here tomorrow with that.

Cheers, Michael

Hi, I finally got my package corrected and received the new contact this morning.

Cheers

Hi @MichaelDoherty

That's great to hear so!

Please do contact us if you require any further assistance, have a great day!

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs