cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bills, No email, No account number

micapapandrea
Joining in

I started a new Broadband plan with virgin on the 1st of Feb 2023.

I got a pre-contract doc through a phone message and never got an email confirming the service. I did it all by phone, so I am worried the person who I talked with did not get my email correctly.

I try to sign in to my virgin account but I can't as it does not recognize my email address.  Also, I do not know my account number, as I have never got a bill or an email.

I tried to call you at +443454541111, you recognize my phone and my address, then you ask me for my account number,  and because  I don't know it I can not reach you. 

I have been trying to contact you and I don't know what else to do...How can I sort this out???

Is there any chance I could talk to someone in a private chat so I can provide my personal details, address, and phone number? 

Thanks, 

Micaela Papandrea

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey micapapandrea, thanks for reaching out on our forums and welcome to our helpful community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues faced with creating a online account with us, we expect our customers to have a smooth experience with their registration.

We'd love to best help with this.
In order to enable me to assist further, I will shortly send you a private message here.

Please, check the top right-hand corner of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs