cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account number

leticia
Joining in

Hello, 

I recently ordered a broadband package a week ago for a student flat. We ordered self installation and were told that it would arrive today. However it has not arrived. With no communication from the courier. As well as that the pre-contract email did not contain an account number so i could not track it on the my virgin media app and cant get help on customer service.

Thank you

15 REPLIES 15

leticia
Joining in

Hello,

Would you be able to tell me how to pay every month as there is no monthly direct debit.

How much is it as well?

Thank you 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @leticia 

I've merged your threads together as this has been going on now for 2 months.

Did you ever reply to either of the Forum staff members? 

They sent you PM's to try and sort out your account and payments. They should be visible by clicking on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Also, have you set up My Virgin Media yet?

That has all your account and billing details and you should be able to set up a direct debit from there.

To set up Direct Debit with Virgin Media, you need to sign in to Your account, go to My bills and then Your Direct Debit.

You can also set it up using the My Virgin Media app, which you can download by going to the My Virgin Media app page.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Yes I have been in contact with them. They have told me that they are sending a letter with my account number but they havent twice now. I need it to set up a my virgin account. As well as this , my contract details was sent to my email but apparently this wasnt the email they have on file. I just need to know my monthly and when to pay cause not knowing caused me to owe £144 

Hi leticia, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear things are still not resolved for you. 

In order to help, we will need to pass data protection with you. We can't give you the account number but can give you details of your bill. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello

I want to cancel my account how do i do this.

I have been in contact with virgin media several times and have had absolutely no help.

Every time they tell me that they are going to send a letter to my house to help but to no avail, this is 3x.

I want to cancel as I have been trying to get a account number with no help. Help with viewing my bill. I have had no direct debit set up meaning that my bill is always late and they always say they are going to shut it off.

I just want to cancel

but i dont have an account number and the school email that was used for this account , they keep telling me is wrong

I have even tried to pay manually but it keeps asking for £144 everytime???