cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Welcome Email

ChantieDantie
Joining in

Hello, I just about a week ago, and after countless phone calls to the Virgin Team, I still haven’t received a welcome pack email and unable to use my full services TV on go and manage my account. I have had everything installed and just want to be able to rent a movie or watch it on my iPad etc. Please can someone help or get back to me? 

71 REPLIES 71

If you're unable to get through on the number provided I would recommend using our 150/0345 454 1111 instead. 

^Martin

Thanks Martin,

Seems this number is always on hold at the moment, will keep trying.

Hello, 

I have the same problem. N

Welcome email, no account Number, no installation kit. It's impossibile to contact the customer service.. we're in the flat with no service that we required 2 weeks ago.. how can I know of the order has gone through?

Thank you

Hey claudiaSS226,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Virgin Media.

I'm sorry if you haven't received your welcome email, can you confirm if your order was placed online or over the phone?

You can also call the sales team on  0800 183 1234 so the team can chase up the order for you.

All the best,

Beth

Beth

Hello Beth,

Please note my contract was done online, i did receive an order confirmation but no Welcome Letter nor installation kit, therefore i don't understand if my order has gone through.

I've contacted the Number you indicated before and no One answers, tried to reach out through messaged ect.. i also checked spam and unwanted. 

I Need to know if and when we can activate the contract, otherwise Need a new provider quickly as we're without broadband atm.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you.

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the information ClaudiaSS226.

The order confirmation would be the confirmation that the order has gone through.

Did you choose your installation date and type of installation when you placed the order? 

Thank you, Emily.

I've got the same issue here. I signed up for broadband on the 15th August over the phone. My installation date was decided as 12th Sept. I was told I'd get an email pack so I can register for the app and manage my account online. But nothing, I've also been tweeting your virginmedia account for over 24 hours and, even though your replying to more recent queries then mine, your blatantly ignoring me.

I've received no email package whatsoever, and am also very concerned about going into contract with you now too.

Can someone help? 

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post Nickdayre and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you've checked your spam folder for this? 

Did you provide us with the correct email address when you took out our services? 

Thanks, Emily.

Hi Emily, thanks for getting back to me

Yes is the answer to those questions. I even rang someone earlier. She said it would be sent again within 30 minutes. Nothing arrived

I need access to my contract and account number. 

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

If you double checked the email address on the account then this should be sent to you.

We can go through and confirm this again for you if needed.

Thanks, Emily.