cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Welcome Email - I'd like to know my account number

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please forgive me for opening a duplicate thread to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and another dozen of similar threads. I was specifically requested by the ModTeam to create a new discussion instead of following the advice on previously resolved discussions.

As you can infer by the title and the related threads, I need help finding out my subscriber account number so I can register to My Virgin Media app. Because I still haven't received a Welcome Email or my first bill this information is still unknown to me.

Would a member of the staff please get in touch with me so we can quickly figure this out?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello shayura,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are not able to create an online account.
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gareth, please do message me. I'm familiar with how forum software works. But I still haven't received your direct message.

Hi Shayura, if you check your message folder in the top right, purple envelope, it's there 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. I'm still waiting for your message.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi John. I have identified the icon and I understand how to view my direct messages. Neither you nor Gareth have sent anything.

I have received 3 messages from the ModTeam. Nothing from you. This is painfully retarted support process. Please just give me a phone number and let's get this problem resolved in 3m, as it should be

Our apologies shayura, I will send another one now. Please let us know if you get this. 

^Martin