cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Verification Email

Alex32123
Joining in

Hi there, 

I recently joined Virgin Media and have been trying to access the app and sign in online but nothing is working because I require a verification email that I was not sent (not in spam either). Any help would be appreciated.

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Alex32123,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your My Virgin Media verification. I'm going to send you a private message so we can get this resolved for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Alex32123,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your My Virgin Media verification. I'm going to send you a private message so we can get this resolved for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I have the same issue. This forum is full of this same issue. Why can’t you lot figure out basic registration?

Haven’t received my verify email, and before you ask, yes, of course I checked spam etc. I can’t sign into my media account or to the app and it’s driving me crazy. Please manually verify me.

Hi @Thepixelpoet

I've just responded to the other thread that you've created regarding this. We'll continue to assist you with this from there going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!