cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Verification Email Received

RNG123
Tuning in

I had Virgin connected to a new house we moved to on 12th July.

The installation of TV box is unfinished and we have no idea when engineer is coming to connect it, so have minimal TV access.

Trying to sign in to create account to see details and check if any engineer visits scheduled.

However, every time it says Verification Email sent … but never gets received. Have tried this over 10 times.

I finally had to sign up for here to post this and see if anyone at Virgin responds (Email verification worked for this support site).

No idea why Virgin has no email address to contact support. Very difficult and I wasted 45 mins on phone hold earlier which then just dropped out before an operator could come on.

Is this verification for Virgin accounts a known issue?

26 REPLIES 26

Let me explain my case in detail.

I have the broadband installed and working well. My issue is no verification email received after gone through the verification instructions so that my VM acount cannot be set up. I am absolutely sure my email address provided is correct and working well. Hopefully this information can help to solve my problem.

Thanks

Thank you for that information. Have you been able to check your spam inbox?

Have you tried sending yourself another verification email?

^Martin

Pedrostator
Joining in

I have the same exact issues here.

The link in the email is expired. Haven't received any emails since then, even when I try to request a new one.

Went through the junk and spam folders.

Resetting the password tells me to "Verify the account" first.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sdhkbill,

Thank you for your reply and apologies for any confusion regarding the issue, we would be happy to help. 

The first thing I would like to do is check to make sure we have the correct details on our side. To do this, I will pop you over a private message and we can go from there. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Pedrostator, 

I am very sorry to hear you are also experiencing an issue with completing the verification process. 

Lets get a private message sent over to you and take a look at things from our side 🙂 

Speak soon, 

Nat

pmeyer83
Joining in

Hi  - I'm having the same issue... rang up virgin but no response re- the IT ticket .... I'm loathe to spend another 40 min waiting for phone assistance- can anyone help?

Hi there @pmeyer83, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with getting the verification email. This is something that I can certainly check for you. To do this I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules