Menu
Chalkwah
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Cable Service Available

Hi,

I moved to a new estate consisting of 200 new build houses in 2016 and to date, there is no broadband facility to any of the properties. On moving in to the house, I registered an interest in your service as I'd been a Virgin Media customer for a number of years prior to my moving and having experienced other services, wanted to use Virgin again.

You do offer a broadband service to properties on the main road (going across the entrance of the estate) but at present, to the best of my knowledge, there has been no contact regarding if/when you're likely to install a service.

As you can imagine, receiving speeds of 150kB/s is not very good, especially considering were in an age where the internet is more of a necessity.

Could you please point me in the direction of what department I would need to speak regarding this issue, with the hope of resolving it. Thank you  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Cable Service Available

Hi Chalkwah

Thanks for your post 

The only way we can look at getting non cabled properties connected is by asking each property to register details on this link 

The more interest we get, the greater chance of getting property connected 

Regards

Gareth_L

0 Kudos