cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Account access - "You're not with Virgin Media anymore"

matthuseless
Joining in

So I moved house recently and after a ridiculously long battle on the phone with Virgin Media (~12 hrs of calls over a month or so) I finally have the services I agreed to at the cost I agreed to. Here's the thing though - when I log into my account now I get the following message: 

You're not with Virgin Media anymore
If there's any information you want to grab from your account, you have 90 days from your disconnection date to do so. Please make sure you retrieve all your important emails and files before this time.

I see my account interface as before but everything is zeroed out. It means I can't see my contract, my bills, my usage or anything. I get an email monthly for my bill which is to the same account email address that I log in with. I have message Virgin Media about this and even tweeted. No idea what to even do anymore as nobody seems able to fix it. Complete madness but in truth it's no less that what I'd expect given my recent experiences with Virgin Media. 

This is kind of my last hope I guess. Mentioning it here and hoping somebody knows a fix so I can log in appropriately and see my actual information.

4 REPLIES 4

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening @matthuselss 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your online account. 

When you moved your account where you provided with a new account number? If so this could be the issue that you are facing.

Not to worry,  I can get this sorted for you.  I will pop you over a PM and get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing me that information via PM. 

I have preformed an M&T (move and transfers) of your my virgin media log in information from your old Account to your new one, this has been successful,  it will take around 24 hours to become active. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thank - I can sign in now

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Really glad that has worked for you @matthuseless

Kind regards,

Zak_M