cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Account Number, No Internet, No Help

KarenLittle
Joining in

Hi,

We are at the end of our tether with virgin media and it has been less than a week since we received our wifi.

- Virgin Ultra Fast Hub 5

First, we received our wifi box, which was promised to solve the problem of not having internet in every room in the house. It did not. This is because, when we had virgin a few years ago, they installed our box in the corner of the house. As we live in a bungalow, the connectivity does not reach every room.

We then decided to phone up and try and resolve this issue. We again, could not. One of the reasons that the virgin team could not help us was because they needed our account number, we then had to tell them that we were unable to us as they have just taken our money and sent us a useless box without any conformation email or receipt, so that we are unable to return it. 

One suggestion we got from the less than helpful man over the phone, was to scan the home and then submit that for a chance to receive wifi extenders. We are unable to do this as again, we are unable to set up an account without a number. At this point, we are sat here with wifi in only half the house.

Here is a list of things we can provide to verify our account...

- Telephone number

- Email address (no correspondence between us and the company)

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @KarenLittle 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the service issues you are having.

Your account number will be on your contract email. 

I will send you a private message now so we can ensure we have your email address correct on our side.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide