cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next bill incorrect, Netflix has vanished, cannot view contract online

andyads74
On our wavelength

Hello

Something very strange is happening - I re-negotiated my Ultimate Volt package back in March. Like others, today am getting emails from Netflix saying my account has been suspended, and then another email saying what my monthly payment is from Netflix - it no longer says on the Netflix website that my payment is from Virgin.

Also my next monthly payment is incorrect - it has reverted back to my monthly payment before I re-negotiated. I tried to check my contract on the VM website but I get an error message - 

something's gone wrong

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

It's something at our end, and we?re working as fast as we can to fix it.

If you try again later everything will be sorted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Need to do anything else?

So something strange is happening. At least on my email when I re-negotiated, I have my new contract so I know exactly what I should be paying, getting, etc.

I have seen some messages about the Netflix, but mine is more than this. Anyone else getting this?

11 REPLIES 11

andyads74
On our wavelength

Hello

Something very strange is happening - I re-negotiated my Ultimate Volt package back in March. Like others, today am getting emails from Netflix saying my account has been suspended, and then another email saying what my monthly payment is from Netflix - it no longer says on the Netflix website that my payment is from Virgin.

Also my next monthly payment is incorrect - it has reverted back to my monthly payment before I re-negotiated. I tried to check my contract on the VM website but I get an error message saying 'Something has gone wrong' etc - 

So something strange is happening. At least on my email when I re-negotiated, I have my new contract so I know exactly what I should be paying, getting, etc.

I have seen some messages about the Netflix, but mine is more than this. Anyone else getting this?

I rang VM and they said there is something wrong with their system but maybe I should contact Netflix...

Hi @andyads74 

Welcome back to the community 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your Netflix through your Virgin Media account. 

When you try to access Netflix as normal do you get any error messages there? 

Can you see if you have the ability to re-activate your Netflix through your online account? There should be a box on the first page with Netflix that says 'activate'. 

Let me know if that has helped you gain access to Netflix at all.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

andyads74
On our wavelength

Hello. The issue is 2-fold - Netflix is now active but my Netflix plan now does not say the payment is via Virgin Media package - i.e. Netflix will take £10.99 from my account rather than as part of my Ultimate Volt package. Also, my next months bill for VM is from my previous contract - it should be ~£22 less as per my new contract from March this year.

andyads74
On our wavelength

I have just checked my bank account and there is now a pending payment for Netflix. As Netflix is part of my Ultimate Volt package, is this not a breach of contract from Virgin?

Hi andyads74, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one and explaining things further. 

We're sorry to hear that you are being charged for Netflix and your bill has increased since agreeing a new deal. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi andyads74, 

Thanks for coming back to me and sticking with me via private message. 

I'm glad we were able to get everything sorted and reach a resolution. 

If you have any further issues - you know where we are. 

Many thanks, and enjoy the Bank Holiday 🤩☀

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

CraigyD
On our wavelength

Hi Kath - what was the resolution to this? I'm facing the same issue with my Netflix having been incorrectly  suspended as of yesterday resulting in Netflix charging me £10.99 directly for the subscription. 

Vrobbo
Tuning in

Would love to know the resolution also --- only been waiting since November to have it resolved

What would the resolution be please - I have had the same constant issue since november