cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next bill incorrect, Netflix has vanished, cannot view contract online

andyads74
On our wavelength

Hello

Something very strange is happening - I re-negotiated my Ultimate Volt package back in March. Like others, today am getting emails from Netflix saying my account has been suspended, and then another email saying what my monthly payment is from Netflix - it no longer says on the Netflix website that my payment is from Virgin.

Also my next monthly payment is incorrect - it has reverted back to my monthly payment before I re-negotiated. I tried to check my contract on the VM website but I get an error message - 

something's gone wrong

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

It's something at our end, and we?re working as fast as we can to fix it.

If you try again later everything will be sorted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Need to do anything else?

So something strange is happening. At least on my email when I re-negotiated, I have my new contract so I know exactly what I should be paying, getting, etc.

I have seen some messages about the Netflix, but mine is more than this. Anyone else getting this?

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @andyads74

Just to give you an update, since I messaged you - the Netflix billing issue - this has been picked up as a known issue and also been resolved. 

You should receive an email with instructions on how to reactivate Netflix. 

Reply back here if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi andyads74, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message again. 

In terms of the O2 billing, we don't have any access to their systems to be able to help with this. In any contract for O2 though that is part of Volt, it will advise that the price is subject to change. For most customers, prices will increase by January's rate of RPI that was announced by the ONS of 13.4%, plus 3.9%. Some O2 customers will see their prices increase by RPI only.

To discuss the billing itself further, you would need to contact O2. Here you can find their contact options 👉 O2: Contact Us

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs