cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New details old account

elland277
On our wavelength

Can I please get some help with updating my account?

I have an account already registered that was closed. I have just re-joined and when I login it shows my old account and not my new one. I thought this would have been updated on ordering?

I would be grateful of some help in sorting this please so that I can look at my package and bills etc.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @elland277,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear you're online account hasn't been updated with your new details after re-joining. I'll be more than happy to request a move and transfer for you so will send you a PM now to confirm some details. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for clearing security with me via PM @elland277

I've had to raise an IT ticket with our support team as there was as issue requesting the move & transfer. The turnaround is usually 5- 7 working days so as soon as I get a reply from them, I will follow up with you 🙂 Once your details have migrated, you will be able to see the new account info via your online account. 

In regards to the former account showing a balance, a credit was applied to correct that, so it has been cleared, rest assured 😄

You also mentioned, you've not received your Netflix activation email. Have you checked your junk/spam mail? If nothing has come through, I'd suggest waiting for your online account to display the correct info and you should see a Netflix Activation tile. 

I'll follow up with you as soon as I have an update. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi again Ayisha. 

Thank you again for looking into this. 
I’ll wait for an update and then hopefully able to see my account. 

Yes I know there was a credit for my old account, but when I log in the account still shows an outstanding balance as mentioned. 

Regarding the Netflix activation, yes of course I have checked spam etc and have had nothing. I will wait and see if I have the activation button etc when my account migrates as suggested. 

You are very welcome 🙂 I will keep you posted and as soon as your new account info has been migrated over to the online account, then check if you see the Netflix Activation tile is there- if not, we can take a closer look into it thereafter.

As for the balance, a correction was applied and so the former account is up to date with nothing outstanding. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi @elland277,

Thanks so much for your patience whilst our IT team having been working on migrating your account details over. 

They have provided an update today to advise the Move & Transfer has been completed so you should now be able to see your new account details via MY VM. 

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi Ayisha 

All done. I can now see all my info. Thanks for all your help. 

Sean 

Yay that's amazing! Thanks so much for the update.

If you need help with anything else, please do let me know. 

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team