cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New deal

debbie21blue
Joining in

Hi would someone from virgin media be able to assist me in anew deal for my dad? He is hard of hearing & cannot phone in so has asked me to assist. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @debbie21blue, thanks for your post here in the Community.

It's great to hear that your Father is wanting a new deal with us, we'd love to help with this but unfortunately, we don't support with package changes over the Community Forums.

However, we do have a WhatsApp messaging line which will be ideal for this purpose so please contact the team on +44730 532 7112 and they'll be able to help here!

I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @debbie21blue 

Another possible solution is if you are able to be with your dad and he phones up, once he's passed validation he could ask for you to talk on his behalf. 

You could then negotiate a new deal with the agent for you dad, and then pass the phone back to your dad to confirm he's happy to go ahead.

The validation process would involve him giving the agent three characters from his telephone password (memorable word) which was set up when he first joined VM.

This isn't the account password, but if he's unsure of it then he can sign into

https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media 

Then click on Update settings and on the following screen click on Account details, then scroll down to the telephone security section.

On there click on the Edit box opposite memorable word  and he can update it and then click on Save.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali