cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

Natalie9
Joining in

I have tried registering for my online account but I carnt get past the verify email as the email is not coming through and the session keeps timing out

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Natalie9,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you're facing some issues receiving an email to complete the registration of your My Virgin Media online account. Have you also checked your spam/junk folder to ensure it hasn't arrived there by mistake?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I have checked spam/junk nothing there I have really tried everything and I just can not seem to get the verify email to come through I have also tried the Web chat on what's app and had no luck there to register ivor.

Thank you

Hi Natalie9, thanks for the reply! Sincerest apologies that you are still experiencing issues getting registered with My Vm. 

If you can please confirm for us if you have ever had the same email address registered with a former My Virgin Media account? This may prevent your access to My VM if so, however we can get it transferred over to your new account if needed!

If you are new to us and still awaiting the installation of your services this will also prevent your My VM registration and access. If this is the case for you, please let us know if you are still unable to access the service following your installation and we can offer further support!

All the best. 

Molly

Hi yes I was a customer in the past am not too sure if it was with the same email though 

Thank you

Thanks for coming back to us @Natalie9.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L