Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New customer reward not received

Hi, I'm a new customer purchasing the package which included the PS4 reward. I received an email last week (11th November) to say the ps4 was being shipped the following day and to expect contact from DHL for delivery within 72 hours. 

I still haven't received any contact from DHL, I tried speaking to an agent via live chat but he didn't really help just said that rewards are sent within 28 days of the subscription start date. 

What should I do? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer reward not received

Hi Stephaniem005, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Can you please expand on the issue? Do you mean you've not received the PS4 and you've not received any help on resolving this?  If so I am sorry.  My colleagues have correctly advised you about the 28 days dispatching when it comes to our rewards for joining and this also true for our PS4 offer.  And this is 28 days after the installation and subject to not downgrading your package to one which did not qualify for the offer.

If you're referring to the PSPlus offer after receiving your PS4, there has been an issue with this and we'd need to make an alternative arrangement to honour this part of the deal.

Please do get back to me.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm happy enough with the 28 day wait, an understandable policy. But I had received an email from Virgin media on 11th November to say that the PS4 would be shipped the following day (12th November) and to expect to receive contact from DHL with delivery details within 72 hours. After this I heard nothing more from Virgin or DHL. so my query was really to find out if the PS4 was indeed shipped or if the email advising me was just sent in error as I hadn't actually been signed up to the package for 28 days yet. (Incidentally today is day 28 of my subscription.)

Thanks again for your help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Stephaniem005

I would advise the email has been sent in error.  For this I am really sorry.  If you have any delay with receiving your reward please do get back to us and we can investigate this on your behalf.  Please bear in mind my previous advice regarding the PSPlus.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No problem, thanks for your help 

0 Kudos